We’d love to hear what you think about the draft Port Phillip & Western Port Regional Catchment Strategy. You are welcome to complete this form multiple times, and the site will record what page you were on at time of feedback.
Feedback you might like to provide could include:
- What you like about the strategy
- What suggestions you have for improving the strategy
- If there is other data or information that should be referenced in the strategy (and if you can help to provide it)
- If you have you found any errors or gaps, and how we can fix them
- If you support the directions and targets outlined in the strategy
- If your organisation wishes to be listed as a supporter for one or more of the Themes and/or Local Areas
The formal public consultation period concluded on Sunday 1 August and the feedback that was received is now being considered. However, the ‘Have your say’ mechanism remains open and any additional feedback may still be considered as the final strategy is prepared. The final version is expected to be submitted to the Victorian Government at the end of September 2021.
If your organisation has a priority project that could help achieve one or more of the strategy’s targets, and should be listed in the Prospectus, please complete and submit a project proposal form.
The PPWCMA values your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information it collects. The information collected in this form is solely for the purpose of developing the Port Phillip and Western Port Regional Catchment Strategy and your personal information will not be used for any other purpose or disclosed without your consent. We will only contact you if we have a question about the feedback you have provided. To access your personal information, modify your details or enquire about how your personal information is managed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8781 7900.